7th Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7th Infantry Division

Light, Silent, And Deadly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Realism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R. Harding

Public Realism Empty
PostSubject: Public Realism   Public Realism I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:13 am

Greetings 7th Infantry Division,

The 99th Infantry Division will begin holding public realism scrims every Friday at 9 EST, lasting until however we wish. By holding these scrims, we wish to bring the realism community better and to encourage the units to work together in keeping the community alive and attract public players. Pubbers will be allowed to participate assuming that they follow server and realism rules.

The server will not be password protected for the first 15 minutes of the scrim, allowing time for people to join along with public players. Once a password is set, the password will be "99th." In the event that it is different, please have a 99th ID member on your steam friends to be able to find out the password.

The 99th ID would love to see as many members of the 7th Infantry Division and for you guys to invite any of your friends to come along from other units or public players. We wish to fill up all 32 slots every Friday. Hope to see you there!

Server IP: 68.232.174.112:27015

Corporal Robert Harding
Public Relations Officer
99th Infantry Division
Back to top Go down
Manner |7th ID|

Manner |7th ID|

Public Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Realism   Public Realism I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Nice initiative! I'll be looking forward to it! Smile
Back to top Go down

Public Realism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Infantry Division :: Unit Relations :: Public Relations-
Jump to: