7th Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7th Infantry Division

Light, Silent, And Deadly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"

Go down 
+4
Aung |7th ID|
Arthur |7th ID|
Miller |7th ID|
Romans |7th ID|
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Romans |7th ID|

Romans |7th ID|

To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" Empty
PostSubject: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:45 pm

If you are all wondering why Capt. Krauter has resigned this is because of my actions.

Again i want to let everyone know that this has happened because of me 2Lt. D. Romans |7th ID|,

Why you ask?

everyone knows that Krauter, Jenner, Powers, Westerman, & many others have been working
very hard for the last two months two finally get the drama over with the FSSF. After two months
of hard work and running around circles the 7th and the FSSF finally came to an agreement to work
out their differences at a public meeting for others to see and so it was moderated by others that
where neutral to this Conflict. the FSSF sent us a contract that was to be signed to make this meeting
official and we had not signed this contract yet and Cpt. Seadog had Cancelled the meeting and banned us
all from his server, their forums, and vent less than 5 days before the meeting.

When i heard this i was very upset and wanted to personally talk to Cpt. Seadog myself to ask
why he had done this. I will not express what he said publicly because this conflict between our units
is now over, he simply was tiresome off it all and did what he had to do. After Talking with him for
several minutes about why he had made this decision, Cpt. Bocek of the 82nd AB had entered the server
and FSgt. Westerman was there with me as well but he was not involved in my actions. after Bocek
got into the server he talked to me and to Seadog about ending the situation now or he is
leaving the server and at that point i should have left and apologized for wasting his time
an that i could not speak for the Entire 7th Infantry Division because yes i am a 2Lt
but I am not the Cpt. But instead i chose to stay and talk things through.

Why i did this?

I did this because i just wanted things to be over already and see a result for everyones hard work
after so long that was taken away from them. Yes in doing this i took that away from them as well but
i did this with the best intentions i swear. But i will not make excuses.

The real truth of this story is i went behind Krauter, jenner, powers, and others back and finished this
drama session by myself. i did it without permission and spoke for the entire 7th Infantry as a whole.
I apologized to the FSSF for what had happened they apologized to me and the 7th as a whole and we
all came to a final agreement.

Terms for the FSSF

-All 7th are to be unbanned from their server, forums, & vent.
-All negative posts about the 7th or from the 7th are to be deleted.
-All Negative posts about the FSSF or from the FSSF are to be deleted.
-No posts will be made concerning this Conflict again.
-No one is to talk about this or bad mouth any unit publicly again
- if you have a problem talk it through with them or keep it to yourself.
-7th Infantry Member will be allowed to enter their server, forum, or vent
- if any 7th Infantry Member causes trouble they will be dealt with and
officers of the 7th Infantry Division will be notified.

Terms for the 7th

-All negative posts about the 7th or from the 7th are to be deleted.
-All Negative posts about the FSSF or from the FSSF are to be deleted.
-No posts will be made concerning this Conflict again.
-No one is to talk about this or bad mouth any unit publicly again
- if you have a problem talk it through with them or keep it to yourself.
-FSSF members will be allowed to enter our server, vent, and forums
-if any FSSF member causes trouble they will be dealt with and
officers of the FSSF will be notified.

Those are the terms to keeping the peace.

Again i am sorry what i did and i know that i cannot undo what i have done
but i admit to what i have done 100% i will not make excuses and will except
the consequences of my actions.

This Topic is not locked if you wish to say something please do
Back to top Go down
Miller |7th ID|

Miller |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:49 pm

I feel that you have done what is best for the unit. In response to krauters resignation I feel that he should have been more supportive and realized that you did it with best intentions. You also did take some weight of his shoulders, but as he did not take it that way i feel bad for him, and hope his future path a bright one.
Back to top Go down
Arthur |7th ID|

Arthur |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Well I know this is kind of blunt but ....

First off: I think the resignation was very childish. I don't understand the response ... and quite frankly I think that the 7th and the "Men under him" deserve a little more than an angry goodbye because he doesn't like something is 2nd LT did. It's not our fault, but now we are the ones thrown in to a tailspin because of ... basically a hissy fit.

Second Off: I don't know the whole story, but from what I have heard it sounds like you were acting on good intentions. Honestly, the feud had gone on so long that my, and I think most other peoples, opinion was that it was going to end badly. You had one meeting, and it came to a peaceful and abrupt ending. I think that's what the feud, and the unit, needed. If the former Cpt was more concerned about his pride than the unit I don't think the Cpt spot was the place for him.

Third: Sorry if I am speaking out of turn, or saying something that would be deemed disrespectful. It is not my intent, it is just how I feel.

Finally, Fourth: What is the plan for the Unit now that the Cpt is gone? Is he taking his maps? Will Jenner move to the Cpt position? I, and probably the rest of the guys, are curious where the unit is headed after this.
Back to top Go down
Romans |7th ID|

Romans |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:18 pm

as of right now we continue being the 7th; Jenner and myself are in charge and we just go about our business
nothing is changing as of now we need to get a meeting soon to talk everything over and move on from here

im not sure what Krauters intentions are towards taking his maps/leaving us them, or if he is gone for good or will come back. hopefully i'll get a response from him soon.

until then please everyone follow the terms of the peace treaty between the 7th and the FSSF and just have fun playing the game please don't worry everything will be taken care of soon.
Back to top Go down
Aung |7th ID|

Aung |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 pm

I think Romans should be Captain, because it took 2 months for Krauter to not accomplish a thing, however Romans is impressive and deserves high marks for this job and we need a Captain everyone could respect because we don't have no other likely candidates for this position do we?
Back to top Go down
Arthur |7th ID|

Arthur |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 am

In response to Aung: I agree that it is very commendable of Romans to accomplish what he did in such a short amount of time. However, the way the chain of command works. 1st Lt Jenner is first in line to be promoted to Cpt. Romans is a 2nd Lt, so he would probably move to 1st LT. The way that Romans would become Cpt is if Jenner didn't want to take on the Cpt spot, in which case the next in line would be Romans.
Back to top Go down
Powers |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:46 am

Well since I can't say anything bad about the FSSF, I'll just leave it at the following: keep being awesome.

What do I mean?
  • Stay active.
    Check the forums, we won't compel you to post. Play in the server (duh). If you'll be gone for a week or more, post an LOA. That way we're not all "dude, where the **** is [insert last name]?"

• Stop being douchebags.
    Yes, it's fun to talk smack but it can get real old real fast. Same goes for crying every time you die. I won't mention [redacted] or [redacted]'s names here, that would be inappropriate and disrespectful. D: Same goes for team killing and nading walls.

• Trust your leaders.
    While failcascading after an important member of a unit/ clan/ guild leaves, we don't have time for that. There are actually enough people to compete platoon versus platoon. We scrim often and perform well. Lt.'s Jenner and Romans, as well as 1/Sgt. Westerman and Medic Huang are more than capable of running the unit. Don't let them down.

• Have fun.
    You can figure this one out on your own.

Last edited by Powers |7th ID| on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sauce |7th ID|

Sauce |7th ID|

PostSubject: gj   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Yea Jenner for Cpt and Romans for 1Lt. GJ Romans

So why did Krauter resign? I still dont get it
Back to top Go down
Powers |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Sauce |7th ID| wrote:
Yea Jenner for Cpt and Romans for 1Lt. GJ Romans

Long story, but tl;dr is this: too much ralism drama.
Back to top Go down
Manner |7th ID|

Manner |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Sauce |7th ID| wrote:

You'll hear it at the meeting this saturday.
Back to top Go down
Aung |7th ID|

Aung |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:05 pm

I know the chain of commands, however I still believe Romans is the best fit.
Back to top Go down
Arthur |7th ID|

Arthur |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Based off one thing. What do you know about Jenner? You haven't been in the unit very long it doesn't look like ... so your view doesn't have much depth. Smile I think you should take some time and look in to things a little more than one situation before you make a judgement. Jenner is 1st LT and Romens is 2nd LT for a reason Smile

Just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
Manner |7th ID|

Manner |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 pm

I don't think that this thread was opened so that you guys could argue who's a better fit as unit commander.

Belt up guys. End of discussion!
Back to top Go down
Aung |7th ID|

Aung |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:08 am

Hes right Ive only been in the unit about a week and a half after its started until now. I haven't been here long in comparison to the units length of life ;]. However, I know what I know about everyone I need to know about. And I feel Romans is going to do good things. Roman was the start of this unit, Jenner and Krauter applied to the 7th.
Back to top Go down
Medic |7th ID|

Medic |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 am

Aung |7th ID| wrote:
... good things. Roman was the start of this unit, Jenner and Krauter applied to the 7th.

nice guess, but you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://7thid.forumotion.com
Manner |7th ID|

Manner |7th ID|

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:47 am

Just keep it to yourselves.

You can't change what is happening so you might as well stop arguing before anyone gets upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"   To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all 7th Infantry Division "You can Reply"
Page 1 of 1